Learn more about us!
Dr. Jerónimo Monterrubio – Bariatric surgeon in Monterrey
- Graduated from the University of Monterrey with the Honorable Mention CUM LAUDE.
- Certified by the Mexican College of Surgery for Obesity and Metabolic Diseases AC.
- Certified by the Mexican Council of General Surgery.
- Member of the CMCOEM board (2017-2019)
- General surgery training, and also basic and advanced laparoscopy at the University of Monterrey-Grupo Christus Muguerza
- Clerkships and international courses of Minimally Invasive Surgery and Surgery for Obesity at the prestigious Thorton Hospital of the University of California San Diego (UCSD), and at the European Institute of Telesurgery (IRCAD) in Strasbourg, France.
- Adjunct professor of the General Surgery Specialty at the University of Monterrey-Grupo Christus Muguerza.
Learn more about me here